Offering Exams at the End of the Year
Thanks go to the officers of those chapters which have exams scheduled through the end of the year. Many of the seats in those sites are already full. In anticipation of the many members who will be anxious to take and pass an exam before the end of the year, we ask you to help by doing the following:
- If your chapter does not yet have four exams scheduled, please get the remaining required exams scheduled as soon as possible.
- If your chapter has scheduled exams that are already full, please consider raising the limit on the number of seats or scheduling additional exam dates.
Latest posts by admin aapc (see all)
- Message From Your Region 6 Representatives | Pam Tienter and Jean Pryor - January 16, 2020
- Message From Your Region 3 Representatives | Astara Crews and Dianne Estes - January 16, 2020
- Message From Your Region 7 Representatives | Robert Kiesecker and Pam Brooks - January 16, 2020