Advance: What Coders Need to Know About Electronic Health Records
Advance for Health Information Professionals will be hosting a free one-hour webinar on March 20, 2013 on the topic of electronic health record systems (EHRs) and what effects they have on coder responsibilities. AAPC Physician Services‘ Managing Director of Audit Services Stephani E. Scott, CPC, RHIT, is presenting the webinar, which has been approved for 1 AAPC CEU. The webinar will focus on teaching:
- Benefits of an EHR;
- The role of an EHR coder;
- Steps to avoid unintended risks;
- EHR documentation and coding audits; and
- Tips for customizing templates.
UPDATE: Although the webinar has already taken place, it is still available for on-demand viewing.
Latest posts by admin aapc (see all)
- Message From Your Region 7 Representatives | October 2018 - October 24, 2018
- Message From Your Region 6 Representatives | October 2018 - October 24, 2018
- Message From Your Region 5 Representatives | October 2018 - October 24, 2018