May MAYnia – Spring to Your Local Chapter
It’s May MAYnia time once again when we invite all health care professionals to discover what AAPC local chapters have to offer. We encourage officers to boost attendance by making this a special meeting that members don’t want to miss. Start planning now, add May MAYnia to your calendar and remind members to bring a friend; it’s always a lot of fun! Remember:
- Plan your meeting early so chapter members can reserve the date.
- Submit your request for CEUs early. All chapters with meetings scheduled by April will be eligible for freebies.
- In April, AAPC sends freebies to the presidents of all chapters with meetings and seminars scheduled in May.
- Presidents, go online and check your mailing address; that is where freebies will be sent. We cannot resend freebies due to incorrect mailing addresses.
- Make this the year you win the contest. We’re giving away thousands of dollars-worth of prizes to the 10 chapters with the highest average attendance at their May meeting.
- We have small and large chapters so the contest is based on comparing your May MAYnia attendance with your average attendance so far in 2013.
- For those sponsoring a seminar in May, we’ll reward the chapter with the most guests.
- The grand prize will be awarded to the chapter holding a meeting, with the most guests in attendance!
- Watch for more details to follow.