May MAYnia Starts Tomorrow
Now is the time to enjoy the fruits of all your planning labors. To host a successful May MAYnia event, we suggest the following:
- Watch for the package of freebies AAPC will send to the presidents (of all chapters with meetings scheduled in May). Packages will arrive a few days before the meetings.
- Meet as officers before the event to review the agenda and plan for the day.
- Arrive early enough to set a professional environment in the room.
- Meet with the speaker before the meeting starts to check on any last minute needs or questions.
- Make the most of your opportunity to introduce AAPC to the community.
- Greet all attendees at the door. Be sure to get the names of all first-time attendees.
- Introduce all the officers and acknowledge guests.
- Discuss the benefits of AAPC membership, specifically emphasizing the educational value as well as the networking at chapter meetings.
- Inform attendees of upcoming events.
- In order to qualify for the contest, submit your attendance sign-in sheets (link) by June 3rd.
- Total the number of AAPC members and non-AAPC guests.
- Upload attendance sheets online by clicking on Financial Info and Quarterly Report. All sign-in sheets must be uploaded in order to obtain the quarterly reimbursement. Be sure to select 2013 and 2nd quarter.
- If your chapter hasn’t yet planned a meeting act quickly. It’s best to give members time to plan their schedules.
Latest posts by admin aapc (see all)
- Message From Your Region 7 Representatives | October 2018 - October 24, 2018
- Message From Your Region 6 Representatives | October 2018 - October 24, 2018
- Message From Your Region 5 Representatives | October 2018 - October 24, 2018