2nd Quarter Reimbursements Paid in August
Along with automating the process for submitting requests for reimbursement, there are changes in how sign-in sheets are submitted. If at any time you have questions about the changes, contact the Local Chapter Team at 800-626-2633 option 8. It is very important to be aware of the following:
- Sign-in sheets must be submitted by either the treasurer or the president.
- Sign-in sheets must be uploaded on AAPC’s website by the 15th of the month after the end of the quarter. (January 15th, April 15th, July 15th, October 15th).
- Requests made after the 15th of the month cannot be processed and reimbursements will be forfeited.
- Sign-in sheets submitted to AAPC by mail, fax or email will not be processed.
Follow this procedure to upload sign-in sheets:
- Scan sign-in sheets from all meetings held during the quarter.
- Log on to AAPC’s website, scroll over My AAPC, click on My Chapter, and then click on the Financial Info link.
- Click on the Quarterly Report tab.
- Select 2013 and 2nd quarter from the drop down boxes.
- Find the meetings held during the quarter and add the total number of attendees at the meetings.
- Upload the sign-in sheets. The system will accept documents saved in the following formats: .pdf, .tiff, .tif, .jpg, .jpeg, .doc, .docx.
- Click the Submit button.
- Sign-in sheets may be uploaded after each meeting; it is not necessary to wait until the end of the quarter.
Latest posts by admin aapc (see all)
- Message From Your Region 7 Representatives | October 2018 - October 24, 2018
- Message From Your Region 6 Representatives | October 2018 - October 24, 2018
- Message From Your Region 5 Representatives | October 2018 - October 24, 2018