AAPC to Host 17th Annual National Conference in Las Vegas in April 2009
- By admin aapc
- In AAPC News
- November 10, 2008
- Comments Off on AAPC to Host 17th Annual National Conference in Las Vegas in April 2009
Record numbers anticipated for the annual event
Each year, the American Academy of Professional Coders’ National Conference draws attendees from across the globe. Record numbers are anticipated for the 17th Annual National Conference at The Rio Hotel in Las Vegas April 5-8, 2009. The 2009 National Conference promises to provide coders, physicians and health care professionals with up-to-date and necessary educational courses. Registration for the conference is now open.
The 2009 National Conference offers:
- More than 45 educational sessions
- More than 70 vendors showcasing the latest technology and products
- The opportunity to earn up to 18 CEUs
- The chance to network with hundreds of health care professionals
- A “Get to Know Local Chapters” event with representation from chapters nationwide
“As part of our continued efforts to deliver the best value, education, and networking for our members and health care professionals, the 2009 National Conference has unique offerings for every attendee,” said Melanie Mestas, director of conferences at AAPC. “If you’re looking for networking, the best courses taught by experts, and a conference experience like no other, look no further than the AAPC Las Vegas conference.”
Educational session topics include coding ethics, the CERT and RAC programs, advanced ICD-9-CM coding and preparing for ICD-10-CM, among others. A complete agenda is available online at https://www.aapc.com/memberarea/forums/healthcon-2015-las-vegas-national-conference/.
Conference registration is $695 for AAPC members; $995 for non-members. Prices will increase $100 after January 15. Registration may be completed by downloading a form online at https://www.aapc.com/memberarea/forums/healthcon-2015-las-vegas-national-conference/, or by calling
AAPC will also host a regional conference in Virginia in October 2009. More information will be available in Spring 2009.
- Do You Have a Documentation Emergency? - April 3, 2023
- Correctly Identify Low Back Pain - March 1, 2023
- How to Optimize the RCM Process - February 1, 2023