JAN – AAPC Pays Local Chapters for Holding Meetings
Chapter officers are required to sponsor at least six meetings per year where CEUs are offered. AAPC pays the chapters $1 per each AAPC member that attends the meetings. In order to receive this reimbursement the officers must upload the meeting attendance sheets on AAPC’s website.
Follow this procedure to receive a local chapter reimbursement:
- Upload attendance sheets within 10 days following the meeting.
- Scan the meeting attendance sheets into your documents.
- Log on to AAPC’s website, scroll over My AAPC, click on My Chapter, and then click on the Financial Info link.
- Click on the Quarterly Report tab and select the correct year and quarter from the drop down boxes.
- Find the meetings held during the quarter and add the total number of attendees at the meeting.
- Choose the scanned file for that meeting and click on upload.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and attest that the information is accurate and then click the Submit button.
- It is the responsibility of the treasurer to upload the sign-in sheets but the president, vice president, secretary and treasurer all have privileges to do so.
- The deadlines to submit the requests are:
- April 15th for meetings held in the 1st quarter
- July 15th for meetings held in the 2nd quarter
- October 15th for meetings held in the 3rd quarter
- December 31st for meetings held in the 4th quarter
- Reimbursements are paid on a quarterly basis and are automatically deposited into the chapter checking account on these dates:
- February 15th
- May 15th
- August 15th
- November 15th
- Reimbursement requests received after the deadline may not be given
- Faxed, emailed, or mailed attendance sheets are not accepted.