MAR – Financial Info
1st Quarter 2014 Financial Information is Due April 15
Quarterly Bank Account Summary Information
Treasurers should provide chapter financial information to all officers by uploading information about the amount of money in the local chapter checking account into the Quarterly Bank Account Summary area on AAPC’s website. All funds received during the quarter (including online deposits from AAPC) and all funds spent during the quarter, should be accounted for, totaled and entered online by April 15. This will show the bank account balance as of the end of the quarter. This keeps officers informed about the chapter finances. Only treasurers and presidents have access to upload the information and they must attest the information is accurate, but it is available to all officers to view.
All reimbursement requests for meetings held in the first quarter of 2014 must be uploaded by April 15th. (Note: This is the due date but we strongly encourage you to upload them within 10 days of the meeting.) It is the responsibility of the treasurers to submit this information.
- Log in at www.appc.com with your username and password
- Scroll over to My AAPC and click on My Chapter
- In the left navigation box, click on Financial Information
- Find the four tabs and click on Quarterly Report.
- After selecting 2014, choose 1st Quarter
- Add the number of attendees at the meetings
- Upload the previously scanned-in sign-in sheets
- Click on submit
If you get lost anywhere along the way, email the local chapter team or call us at 800-626-2633 option 8.
Latest posts by admin aapc (see all)
- US gets the ball rolling on ICD-11 - August 16, 2019
- Message From Your Region 7 Representatives | October 2018 - October 24, 2018
- Message From Your Region 6 Representatives | October 2018 - October 24, 2018