OCT – Officer Resources
Advanced ICD-10-CM Workshop
Offered only through local chapters, you can make this information available to your local members at no risk to the chapter. Here’s how it works:
- Must have 20 attendees
- AAPC provides the room, trainer and materials
- Chapter collects the money and keep 10% of registration fees
- Two free registrations in exchange for promoting the event
- $189 for members, $209 for non-members
- 8 CEUs (may be used for specialty CEUs)
For more information contact Rhonda Buckholtz at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Demonstrating ICD-10-CM Proficiency
As a local chapter officer, be sure to remind your members often that all AAPC certified members must demonstrate proficiency in ICD-10-CM by the end of 2015 in order to maintain their credentials. Members do not need to retake their certification exams but are required to demonstrate proficiency in one of two ways, either by completing the 16-hour online ICD-10-CM assessment course or by successfully completing the online 3.5-hour timed ICD-10-CM assessment.
New Hot Sheet for Announcements
Print this document and take it to your monthly chapter meetings to outline information for members about upcoming events and current AAPC specials. If you have any questions beforehand, be sure to contact AAPC.
Latest posts by admin aapc (see all)
- US gets the ball rolling on ICD-11 - August 16, 2019
- Message From Your Region 7 Representatives | October 2018 - October 24, 2018
- Message From Your Region 6 Representatives | October 2018 - October 24, 2018