Certifying Patients for Home Health Webinar Dec. 16
Learn how to certify your patients for the Medicare Home Health Benefit, December 16.
The calendar year 2015 Home Health Prospective Payment System final rule finalized a new patient certification requirement for home health agencies beginning January 1, 2015. During this MLN Connects™ National Provider Call, Center for Medicare & Medicaid subject matter experts will discuss the changes to the Medicare home health benefit, followed by a question and answer session.
- Benefit overview
- Patient eligibility
- Certification requirements, including the required face-to-face encounter
- Recertification requirements
- Q&A session
Target Audience: Physicians who certify patients for the Medicare home health benefit, hospital/Skilled Nursing Facility discharge planners, non-physician practitioners who are allowed to perform Medicare home health face-to-face encounters, and home health agencies.
Continuing education credit may be awarded for participation in certain MLN Connects Calls. Visit the Continuing Education Credit Information web page to learn more.
Latest posts by Brad Ericson (see all)
- Teladoc Purchases Best Doctors Assuring Large Telemedicine Footprint - June 21, 2017
- Draft Telehealth Measures Issued by National Quality Forum - June 19, 2017
- FCC: Telehealth Not Always Available to Rural Chronically Ill - June 15, 2017