CMS Hosts ICD-10 Webinar, TODAY! (Dec. 10)
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) is collaborating with the American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA) for a webinar on ICD-10 and CDI, today, (Wednesday, December 10) from 12:00 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. ET. The webinar will cover:
- Why detailed clinical documentation is important for the ICD-10 transition
- Steps for training your staff
- Additional resources and information
A portion of the webinar will be dedicated to Q&A.
Click here to register for this eHealth Provider Webinar. Following registration, you will receive a follow-up email with step-by-step log in instructions.
Latest posts by John Verhovshek (see all)
- Modifier 57: For More Than Just “Surgery” - October 24, 2016
- Cerumen Removal Coding - October 17, 2016
- Know When Documentation Double Dipping Is Appropriate - October 3, 2016