JAN – Upcoming Events
HEALTHCON – Las Vegas, NV – March 29th through April 1st
AAPC is hosting its 23rd annual national conference coming up this spring in Las Vegas, Nevada. If you were an officer in 2014, you may be eligible for $300 off the registration price. If you’re an officer this year you will be eligible for a discount next year as well. There is always a leadership meeting for chapter officers and this year is no exception. 4.0 CEUs are offered and all officers are welcome. The meeting goes from 8:00 am to 12:00 noon on Sunday, March 29th. This is a great chance to meet the AAPC Chapter Association leadership as well as an opportunity to network and learn from other chapter officers. We hope to see you there!
Advanced ICD-10-CM Workshop
- If you and your members are interested in advanced ICD-10 training, consider hosting a workshop. These workshops will be offered only through local chapters and you can make this information available to your local members at no financial risk to the chapter. Here’s how it works:
Must have 20 attendees
- AAPC provides the room, trainer and materials
- Chapter collects the money and keep 10% of registration fees
- Two free registrations in exchange for promoting the event
- $189 for members, $209 for non-members
- 8 CEUs (may be used for specialty CEUs)
For more information contact Rhonda Buckholtz at firstname.lastname@example.org.