FEB – Financial Info
Important Financial Information Due – Keep Your Chapter in Compliance
If you have yet to complete the end-of-year financial tasks listed below, please do so by January 31, 2015:
- New presidents, vice presidents, and treasurers, must meet outgoing officers at the bank to ensure signature cards on the chapter checking account are updated.
- Treasurers must upload the 2014 profit and loss information online.
- Report all chapter income and expenses as recorded in the chapter checkbook register, ledger, or spreadsheet.
- There is no need to confirm if checks or deposits have cleared.
- The check registry balance on December 31, 2014 should match the balance on the profit and loss statement.
- This information was due December 31, 2014.
- A copy of the bank statement showing the balance of the checking account as of December 31, 2014, is due to AAPC by January 31, 2015.
- These must be emailed to email@example.com.
4th Quarter Reimbursement
All chapters that held exams or meetings in the 4th quarter of 2014 will receive a deposit in the chapter checking account mid-February. Please check your bank statement to ensure the deposit was received. View what the deposit entailed by visiting the Issued Checks tab in the Financial Info area of the AAPC website, under My Chapter.
The AAPCCA Board of Directors governs local chapters and is supported in part by chapter yearly assessments. Assessments are automatically held from 4th quarter reimbursements and are calculated by the amount each chapter earned through attendance at chapter meetings and through proctoring exams during the year. No assessment is taken from chapter revenues earned through their own workshops, seminars, or other activities.
Latest posts by admin aapc (see all)
- US gets the ball rolling on ICD-11 - August 16, 2019
- Message From Your Region 7 Representatives | October 2018 - October 24, 2018
- Message From Your Region 6 Representatives | October 2018 - October 24, 2018