FEB – Officer Resources
Professional Development for Officers – Coming Soon to a Chapter Near You!
We’ve worked hard developing our four-hour officer course in order for you to hold training in your regions. We will send past and present AAPCCA Board of Directors members and staff to chapter regions in hopes of training as many current chapter officers as possible. Training will begin in February and end early March. View training details below:
- Training Includes:
- An overview of AAPC.
- How to manage a local chapter and our expectations of officers.
- Becoming the best leader you can be.
- Time: 10:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Attendees receive 4.0 CEUs.
- One hour for lunch
- Training is free although the chapter may charge for lunch.
Understanding responsibilities and expectations of officers is crucial in the operation of a successful local chapter, therefore, training is mandatory for all officers, regardless of previous experience.
Watch for emails announcing when and where training will be available in your area. In some cases in-person training may not be available. If not, you may attend officer training in one of the formats listed below.
- Online Webinar – completed individually at your convenience – 10 questions – 1.0 CEU
- Four-Hour Leadership Training – in person – Las Vegas at HEALTHCON – 4.0 CEUs
- One-Hour Teleconference Training – chapter officers – on the phone with AAPC staff – 1.0 CEU
Latest posts by admin aapc (see all)
- US gets the ball rolling on ICD-11 - August 16, 2019
- Message From Your Region 7 Representatives | October 2018 - October 24, 2018
- Message From Your Region 6 Representatives | October 2018 - October 24, 2018