MAR – Upcoming Events
Professional Development for Officers Happening Now!
As announced last month, our professional development training for AAPC officers is now underway. Over 40 locations are available where officers can meet and learn about managing local chapters and receive essential training to become better leaders. You will also learn about the AAPC organization and our initiative to provide the best resources to healthcare business professionals. Each four-hour session is hosted by an AAPC board member (past or present) or AAPC staff.
Because well-trained officers are crucial to the success of AAPC’s local chapters, we require all officers to participate. 4.0 CEUs will be awarded to you for your attendance. Alternative options will be made available if you do not live near a live session. Additional details will be provided in the near future.
If you missed the date and location of your officer development training, you can view our full schedule.
HEALTHCON – Las Vegas, NV – March 29th through April 1st
2014 Chapter Officers can receive a $300 discount on this year’s HEALTHCON registration. Join us for the many great events and sessions, including:
- Local Chapter Officer Leadership Training (Sunday, March 29th, 8:00 am – 12:00 pm)
- Run4One (Tuesday, March 31st, 4:30 pm – 6:30 pm)
If you can’t attend this year, remember that 2015 officers will be eligible for a discount on the 2016 conference.
8th Annual May MAYnia – Plan Now!
May’s the month to invite healthcare professionals to “Spring to Your Local Chapter,” and if they participated last year, they won’t want to miss this year. By now you should have a location and date established. Ask your members to save the date. Plans should be well underway. If you still need to secure a speaker, be sure to pick someone with wide appeal. When you’re planning remember to:
- Use the logo provided online.
- Follow this step-by-step schedule
- Publicize your meeting well
- Verify that AAPC has your chapter president’s mailing address correct (that’s where we’ll send freebies and door prizes)
Be on the lookout for cool door prizes. Don’t miss out!
Latest posts by admin aapc (see all)
- US gets the ball rolling on ICD-11 - August 16, 2019
- Message From Your Region 7 Representatives | October 2018 - October 24, 2018
- Message From Your Region 6 Representatives | October 2018 - October 24, 2018