MAY – Upcoming Events
May MAYnia will be upon us in a matter of days! We recently sent an important May MAYnia update to all chapter presidents. Here it is again for your review:
- All chapters with meetings or seminars approved for May will be sent May MAYnia freebies and door prizes.
- Meetings must be scheduled by April 30th to ensure timely delivery of prizes.
- Freebies and door prizes will be sent to the chapter president.
- Each president must ensure his/her mailing address on file with AAPC is accurate.
- We began sending door prizes to chapters with meetings early in the month on Apr 24th. Once sent, presidents will receive an email confirmation with an estimated delivery date.
- Door prizes (code and reference books and “May MAYnia Money”) are to be given away to AAPC members through random drawing.
- Please present attendees with a ticket as they sign in. A small piece of paper where attendee writes name would suffice.
- We suggest you provide a big box or bowl for the drawing.
- AAPC members bringing guests will receive three additional entries into the random drawing.
- All guests (non-AAPC members) will receive a complimentary AAPC trial membership.
- New This Year – Chapters sponsoring meetings will receive a reimbursement for all attendees, whether they are AAPC members or not!
- Reimbursements are paid at $1 per attendee. (Seminars are not eligible for the reimbursement.)
- Additionally, the chapter with the most guests will win the grand prize!
- If you are hosting a seminar and believe you may be in the running for the most guest-attendees, email your sign-in sheets, (including the names of the guests) to MayMAYniaSeminars@aapc.com. The deadline is June 15th.
- This PDF* may be printed to promote your May MAYnia meeting. We recommend you hang it on clinic bulletin boards, in hospital elevators, or anywhere you would like to advertise your meeting to the healthcare community.
- Officers are welcome to purchase additional door prizes, if desired.
*A poster will be included in the box of freebies. Printed on the poster is a QR code for non-AAPC member attendees to scan and sign up for the free AAPC trial membership. Consider providing a laptop for attendees who don’t have a smart phone. Please call us if you have questions about helping non-AAPC attendees with the free membership. (800-626-2633 – option 7).
Latest posts by admin aapc (see all)
- Message From Your Region 7 Representatives | October 2018 - October 24, 2018
- Message From Your Region 6 Representatives | October 2018 - October 24, 2018
- Message From Your Region 5 Representatives | October 2018 - October 24, 2018