MAY – Miscellaneous
2014 Chapter of the Year
Congratulations to Albany New York!
Most of AAPC’s local chapters are maintained well by committed officers. This has made it difficult for us to pick only one AAPC chapter for the annual Chapter of the Year award. However, as we looked closely at the activities of the Albany, New York chapter, it was easy to see how they stand out. They are very deserving of the award. Besides hosting many extra meetings and exams, the Albany officers:
- Submitted all required reports to AAPC before the deadline dates.
- Had great communication with their members and always put the members’ needs as a priority.
- Went above and beyond on a daily basis, with leadership, meetings, conferences etc., making sure every detail was covered.
- Had an unparalleled level of commitment to their chapter members.
- Held a great May MAYnia event, which was named the 2014 May MAYnia Grand Prize Winner!
Congratulations to the Albany, New York 2014 Officers
President: Lynn Nobes, CPC, CPC-I, CEMC
Vice President: Michelle Mesley-Netoskie, CPC
Secretary: Milissa Lessard, CPC
Treasurer: Linda Ambrose, CPC
Education: Kathryn Glasser, CPC
Member Development: Lisa Kain, CPC
Thank you, Albany officers, for being great examples!
Hot Sheet for Use at Your May Meeting
Keep your chapter members informed about what is happening at AAPC by sharing this “Hot Sheet” of AAPC events/information at your next chapter meeting. Be sure to contact AAPC for details if you have any questions beforehand.
Earn .5 CEU for Reading this Officer News
Thank you for reading this important information for chapter officers. Now take this quiz and earn half a CEU (0.5). Stay on top of all AAPC updates for officers by visiting the Local Chapter Officer News page often. One new quiz offered each month!
Latest posts by admin aapc (see all)
- Message From Your Region 7 Representatives | October 2018 - October 24, 2018
- Message From Your Region 6 Representatives | October 2018 - October 24, 2018
- Message From Your Region 5 Representatives | October 2018 - October 24, 2018