CMS Releases Two New ICD-10 Videos
CMS has released two animated shorts that explain key ICD-10 concepts:
- “Introduction to ICD-10 Coding” gives an overview of ICD-10’s features and explains the benefits of the new code set to patients and to the healthcare community.
- “ICD-10 Coding and Diabetes” uses diabetes as an example to show how the code set captures important clinical details.
Latest posts by Brad Ericson (see all)
- How Has ACA Affected AAPC Members? - March 27, 2017
- Sclerotherapy of Fluid Collection Coding - March 20, 2017
- CBO Speaks: Money Saved and Coverage Lost in House Reconciliation Bill - March 13, 2017