CMS Releases Two New ICD-10 Videos
CMS has released two animated shorts that explain key ICD-10 concepts:
- “Introduction to ICD-10 Coding” gives an overview of ICD-10’s features and explains the benefits of the new code set to patients and to the healthcare community.
- “ICD-10 Coding and Diabetes” uses diabetes as an example to show how the code set captures important clinical details.
Publisher at AAPC
Brad Ericson, MPC, CPC, COSC, 2017 AAPC MACRA Proficient,has been publisher for more than nine years. Before AAPC he was at Optum for 13 years and Aetna Health Plans prior to that. He has been writing and publishing about healthcare since 1979. He received his Bachelor's in Journalism from Idaho State University and his Master's of Professional Communication degree from Westminster College of Salt Lake City.
Latest posts by Brad Ericson (see all)
- Could 340B Cuts Hurt Facilities? - July 19, 2017
- Proposed 2018 Hospital Outpatient, ASC Payment Released - July 17, 2017
- Fraud Lands Biller in Slammer for 50 Months - July 10, 2017