CMS Releases Two New ICD-10 Videos
CMS has released two animated shorts that explain key ICD-10 concepts:
- “Introduction to ICD-10 Coding” gives an overview of ICD-10’s features and explains the benefits of the new code set to patients and to the healthcare community.
- “ICD-10 Coding and Diabetes” uses diabetes as an example to show how the code set captures important clinical details.
Latest posts by Brad Ericson (see all)
- CMS: New Home Health Rules and Beneficiary Protections - January 9, 2017
- MD Anderson to Cut Staff, Blames EMR - January 6, 2017
- CMS Makes Corrections to 2017 HCPCS Level II - December 19, 2016