CMS has updated its resource flyer for ICD-10 implementation under the CMS Resources. It includes links for the following:
- ICD-10 Basics, which includes overviews of ICD-10 tailored to audience
- Communicating About ICD-10, which teaches how to communicate with vendors regarding ICD-10
- Road to 10, which is an online resource to help providers in small practices
- ICD-10 E-mail Update Messages, which shows past messages from CMS regarding ICD-10
- Medscape Education Modules, which offers an overview of ICD-10 tailored to small practices in modular format
Take advantage of the free resources that CMS has to offer.
Rhonda Buckholtz, CPC, CPMA, CPC-I, CENTC, CGSC, COBGC, CPEDC,has more than 20 years of experience in healthcare, working in the reimbursement, billing, and coding sectors, in addition to being an instructor. She is responsible for all ICD-10 training and curriculum at AAPC. She has authored many articles for health care publications and has spoken at conferences across the country. She is co-chair for the WEDI ICD-10 Implementation Workgroup and has provided testimony ongoing for ICD-10 and standardization of data for NCVHS. She also sits on the Provider Outreach and Education committee for Novitas Solutions (formerly Highmark Medicare Services).
Latest posts by Rhonda Buckholtz (see all)
Read the complete Article
Login as a member or sign up for free to get uninterrupted access to AAPC blog posts and stay updated on industry news through our monthly newsletter.