CMS has updated its resource flyer for ICD-10 implementation under the CMS Resources. It includes links for the following:
- ICD-10 Basics, which includes overviews of ICD-10 tailored to audience
- Communicating About ICD-10, which teaches how to communicate with vendors regarding ICD-10
- Road to 10, which is an online resource to help providers in small practices
- ICD-10 E-mail Update Messages, which shows past messages from CMS regarding ICD-10
- Medscape Education Modules, which offers an overview of ICD-10 tailored to small practices in modular format
Take advantage of the free resources that CMS has to offer.
Rhonda Buckholtz, CPC, CPMA, CPC-I, CENTC, CGSC, COBGC, CPEDC,has more than 20 years of experience in healthcare, working in the reimbursement, billing, and coding sectors, in addition to being an instructor. She is responsible for all ICD-10 training and curriculum at AAPC. She has authored many articles for health care publications and has spoken at conferences across the country. She is co-chair for the WEDI ICD-10 Implementation Workgroup and has provided testimony ongoing for ICD-10 and standardization of data for NCVHS. She also sits on the Provider Outreach and Education committee for Novitas Solutions (formerly Highmark Medicare Services).
Latest posts by Rhonda Buckholtz (see all)