CMS Releases ICD-10 Quick Start Guide
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid (CMS) has released a Quick Start Guide for ICD-10 to help providers get ready for the transition. The guide outlines five steps healthcare professionals should take to prepare for ICD-10 by October 1, 2015. It contains check boxes for the steps and marks which action items are critical activities. The steps covered are:
- Make a plan
- Train your staff
- Update your processes
- Talk to your vendors and health plans
- Test your systems and processes.
Take advantage of the free resources that CMS has to offer.
- Feds Want to See Compliance Plans in Action - September 1, 2020
- Message From Your Region 2 Representatives | George Blake and Rhonda Buckholtz - January 16, 2020
- Message From Your Region 2 Representatives | George Blake and Rhonda Buckholtz - November 15, 2019