ICD-10 Featured Resources
AAPC has created free webinars on ICD-10. How to Prepare for ICD-10 Now is a free 30-minute webinar that will help you streamline your ICD-10 processes with proven strategies.
You Will Learn:
- The impact of ICD-10 in a typical provider’s office.
- Examples of how ICD-10 will challenge your practice with practical solutions.
- Strategic goals to help your office be successful on October 1, 2015.
Event registrants who complete the viewing of the webinar will also receive $500 worth of free ICD-10 resources, including:
- ICD-10 Training Implementation Manual
- ICD-10 Crosswalks
Latest posts by Rhonda Buckholtz (see all)
- Message From Your Region 2 Representatives | George Blake and Rhonda Buckholtz - January 16, 2020
- Message From Your Region 2 Representatives | George Blake and Rhonda Buckholtz - November 15, 2019
- Create a Culture of Change in Your Practice - September 10, 2018