Share Your Expertise in HBM
Share your expertise or discover new expertise through research. Concentrate your efforts on providing members with relevant information and advice, with supporting examples, based on cited evidence or references.
Here are a few of the ways you can contribute to your magazine:
- CPCs®: Offer real-world coding and billing advice.
- Chapter officers: Turn a chapter presentation into an article.
- Practice managers: Write about a business obstacle and solution you experienced firsthand in your practice or facility.
- Auditors: Share best practices for conducting internal audits.
- Compliance officers: Inform practices of regulatory changes that may affect them.
- Payers: Educate providers on essential documentation elements.
Help us achieve our goal to inform, enlighten, and prepare our members for continued success.
Healthcare Business Monthly reserves the right to edit or reject any submission. Writers are not monetarily compensated, but may qualify for free CEUs. Send inquiries to Brad Ericson (email@example.com) or John Verhovshek (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Latest posts by Alex McKinley (see all)
- ICD-10 Monitor: Guideline Changes: Taking a Step Backward? - October 10, 2016
- Medical Economics: The end of ICD-10 flexibilities is coming, are you ready? - October 10, 2016
- Kaero: Important ICD-10 Specialty Changes Coming as Code Freeze Ends - September 28, 2016