MIPS Web Interface and CAHPS Registration Period
The registration period for groups that choose the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) Web Interface or Consumer Assessment of Health Providers and Systems (CAHPS) for Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) Survey as their data submission method is April 1 through June 30, 2017.
- For individual or group participation, registration is not required for any other submission method.
- If your group registered for the Group Practice Reporting Option Web Interface in 2016, you are automatically registered to use the CMS Web Interface in 2017.
For more information:
- Quality Payment Program website
- CMS Web Interface and CAHPS for MIPS Survey Registration Guide
- MIPS: CMS Web Interface Fact Sheet
- CAHPS for MIPS Survey via CMS-Approved Survey Vendor Reporting Fact Sheet
Discuss this topic on AAPC’s MACRA forum.
Source: CMS Daily Digest Bulletin, April 6, 2017
Latest posts by Renee Dustman (see all)
- Medicare Overpaid Hospitals $10M for Cochlear Devices - August 16, 2018
- Will Medicare Be Bankrupt in Less than a Decade? - August 15, 2018
- Speak to a Diverse Audience - August 9, 2018