Introducing My AAPC – Member Benefits Always at Your Fingertips
AAPC is proud to announce My AAPC, a free application for your phone or tablet that allows you fast, easy access to your AAPC membership benefits, exam results, and more. Using My AAPC, you can:
- Review and update your AAPC profile.
- Quickly view your membership status and renewal information.
- View registered events and upcoming events.
- Quickly access Healthcare Business Monthly and AAPC’s Knowledge Center.
- Browse AAPC certifications.
- Receive reminders and notifications about exams, AAPC events, membership renewals, new issues of Healthcare Business Monthly, and recently-posted articles
- Track your exam results, anytime. Your exam status will show right on the home screen. Just click to view more details.
- Quickly and conveniently access your AAPC membership card. To view, download, or email your membership card, simply click on the blue membership information box from the home screen, or choose Membership from the menu dropdown.
- Log in securely using your existing AAPC account. There’s no need to create a new username and password!
Members Singing My AAPC’s Praises
Users who have tried My AAPC are already singing its praises. Here’s a sampling:
“Using My AAPC is a great way to keep AAPC at your fingertips! Membership cards, events, knowledge base—everything you need—is just a click away.”
- Cynthia Briggs, CPC, CPMA, CCVTC
“I have played in this app and I love it! I was able to update my job information, read the monthly magazine, and see chapter events. My membership card is at my fingertips! I am very impressed!”
- Nancy Mundok, CPC, CPMA, CPC-I
“Love the new app! It was great to have easy access to HealthCon course registration from my phone. Convenient and user friendly make this a favorite app for sure!”
- Michele M Stevens, CPC, CPMA
And, best of all, My AAPC is FREE.
Getting Started with My AAPC
To get started, search for My AAPC in your iTunes App Store or Google Play Store. Look for this icon:
Before you begin your free download, be sure your mobile device meets the minimum software requirements.
- iOS version 9.0 or higher required How do I find my iOS Version?
- Android version 5.0 of higher required How do I find my Android Version?
If your device is running a lower version than shown above, look for the “Software Update” option in the Settings of your device. This will allow you to check and update your software to the latest version.
Once you’ve installed the app, simply log in using your current www.AAPC.com username and password.
My AAPC includes the most sought-after tools and features from the AAPC website in an easy-to-use mobile app, and we’re continually updating and improving it. Future versions of My AAPC will allow you to quickly track your CEU status, scan QR codes from classroom events and completion emails to instantly add CEUs, watch on-demand events, and more!
Be sure to allow for automatic updates so that you’re always getting the most from My AAPC. For Apple devices (iPhone and iPad), from the Settings menu, choose iTunes & App Store. Under Automatic Downloads, slide the button to the right of Apps to turn on automatic updates. For Android devices, open the Google Play Store app, select Menu, “My apps & games,” and My AAPC. Select more and check the box next to Auto-update.
Latest posts by John Verhovshek (see all)
- Unrelated Evaluation and Management During a Postoperative Period - August 8, 2018
- The Benefits of AAPC Membership - August 3, 2018
- Place of Service 22 Triggers Inpatient Payment - July 17, 2018
AAPC's annual salary survey gives a good understanding of the earning potential within the medical coding profession.
See what actually is going on in the healthcare business job market.