May MAYnia Freebies
Every year the AAPC local chapter department mails giveaway items to chapters scheduling a meeting in May. This year is no exception! We are preparing to ship out the items starting in April. As you can imagine, with just under 500 chapters and shipping out thousands of freebies, we need to have all of our ducks in a row. We ask our officers to comply with a few requests to make sure everyone receives their freebies in a timely manner.
To ensure delivery, follow the steps below, or you may not receive them in time for your meeting. We are unable to re-ship freebies for May MAYnia:
- If your meeting has not been scheduled yet, please schedule your meeting ASAP.
- If you schedule a meeting late, we cannot guarantee that you will receive freebies for your event.
- Freebies are shipped to the chapter president. Go online to aapc.com and ensure your correct address is on file no later than April 1, 2018, as we start shipping the middle of April.
- Number of freebies shipped is based on your attendance from the previous year.
- We are unable to ship additional freebies if numbers increase after original shipment.
- We will ship freebies to those chapters holding a seminar.
- If you have any questions about May MAYnia freebies, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest posts by Marti Johnson (see all)
- No Brainer – No Officers – No Chapter - November 2, 2018
- Applications Are Being Accepted for Five New Seats on the BOD - November 1, 2018
- AAPC’s Mobile App Can Now Scan Local Chapter Attendance! - November 1, 2018