MIPS Deadline Fast Approaching
June 30 is the last day clinician groups can register to use the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) Web Interface to submit their Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) data and/or administer the Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems (CAHPS) for MIPS survey for the 2018 performance period.
Groups that registered to use the CMS Web Interface in 2017 do not need to register again for 2018. However, groups that wish to edit or cancel their registration for the 2018 performance period, must do so by June 30.
New MIPS Resources for Groups
CMS has posted on the qpp.cms.gov website the following new resources to help clinician groups successfully participate in Year 2 of the quality reporting initiative:
- 2018 CAHPS for MIPS Conditionally Approved Survey Vendor List
- 2018 Registration Guide for the CMS Web Interface and CAHPS for MIPS Survey
- 2018 CMS Web Interface Fact Sheet
- 2018 MIPS Group Participation Guide
Latest posts by Renee Dustman (see all)
- Medicare Overpaid Hospitals $10M for Cochlear Devices - August 16, 2018
- Will Medicare Be Bankrupt in Less than a Decade? - August 15, 2018
- Speak to a Diverse Audience - August 9, 2018