Orthopedic Coding Compliance for ASCs Webinar
February 23, 2010 from 1-2 pm Central Time
Is your ASC Coding Compliant? Do you have Coding Compliance Reviews in place? Are you prepared?
Coding compliance is perhaps the biggest challenge facing ASCs today. With that in mind, GENASCIS has partnered with healthcare regulatory compliance expert MedLearn to provide coding compliance education and tools to ASCs. MedLearn’s speaker, Peggy Hapner, RHIA, CASCC, CCS, is a nationally recognized speaker on coding and reimbursement for Orthopedic Coding and Compliance.
Sign up TODAY for the FREE Educational Webinar on Tuesday, February 23rd. During this 60 minute webinar we will discuss the most common orthopedic coding compliance issues, provide the basic tactics, tips and guidelines to ensure your ASC is coding compliant ready and present a clear understanding of how to implement a internal compliance course of action in your ASC. You’ll also have the opportunity to ask questions, related to the educational session, at the end of the program.
- Topic: Course of Action on Orthopedic Coding Compliance for ASCs
- When: Tuesday, February 23rd @ 1pm Central Time
- One AAPC CEU will be offered for this webinar
Register Now or call 866.208.7348 ext 200
Latest posts by admin aapc (see all)
- Message From Your Region 7 Representatives | October 2018 - October 24, 2018
- Message From Your Region 6 Representatives | October 2018 - October 24, 2018
- Message From Your Region 5 Representatives | October 2018 - October 24, 2018