AAPC Hosts 18th National Coding Conference in Nashville
Coders and their providers can bone up on coding, regulation, compliance, and billing while earning continuing education units (CEUs) and continuing medical education (CMEs) at AAPC’s 2010 National Conference in Nashville, Tenn. on June 6–9. This annual event draws thousands of attendees including doctors, medical coders, and office/practice managers to connect on the business side of health care. This is the first conference to be approved for 15.75 CME (AMA PRA Category 1™) credits.
Attendees will enjoy in-depth training, a hands-on anatomy expo and keynote presentations by industry experts. Registration for the conference, which will be held at the Gaylord Opryland Hotel, is now open.
The AAPC’s 2010 National Conference offers information on a variety of topics including ICD-10-CM implementation, compliance issues in medical record documentation and recovery audits. Attendees will take away an increased understanding of what it takes to avoid the pitfalls of lost revenue. This year’s event includes:
- More than 60 educational sessions in eight tracks covering many specialties
- 18 CEUs for office/practice managers and medical coders
- 15.75 CME (AMA PRA Category 1™) credits for physicians and other clinical practitioners
Conference registration starts at $695 for AAPC members. Prices will increase $100 after March 15. More information and registration may be completed online at the 2010 National Conference site or by calling 800-626-2633.
Latest posts by admin aapc (see all)
- Message From Your Region 7 Representatives | October 2018 - October 24, 2018
- Message From Your Region 6 Representatives | October 2018 - October 24, 2018
- Message From Your Region 5 Representatives | October 2018 - October 24, 2018