Message From Your Region 1 Representatives | October 2018
It’s October which means for us Northeasterners to get out our
boots, jackets, scarfs and hats, because winter is coming. With the fall comes changes to the color on the leaves and to ICD-10, with 2019 CPT changes on the horizon. Don’t throw away that pumpkin spice latte, instead embrace the change. You cannot grow unless you are willing to change. This month, we’re looking to you Northeasterners to provide us with some feedback. How can AAPC help you grow professionally? We’re looking for your input on Healthcare Business Monthly (HBM) articles you want to read about, helpful hints and tricks to help you succeed in your job, or skills that you need to attain to move into other positions.
Did you know all the NAB members serve on a committee? The role of the NAB is to advise AAPC leadership on issues, trends and member needs and promote and support the mission of AAPC and the business of healthcare. We currently have 7 committees and I bet by the end of our 3-year term, it will likely change. These committees collaborate with AAPC and as your liaisons, your input is vital to the success of these committees. Because change is inevitable, your needs as members will change and so will the ours.
The Holidays are coming, it’s time to write a wish list to AAPC, email one of three:
- 1 article you wish was written. 1 topic you think HBM hasn’t covered enough on and you want to know more
- 1 product/service you wish AAPC offered to help you with your job
- 1 training/educational session you wish AAPC offered or something else?
We can’t promise to fulfill your wishes, but we do promise to read each of them and to carry your messages back to AAPC, so you as members are heard.
Your Region 1 Northeast NAB Representatives,
Stephanie Thebarge & Stephanie Sjogren
Latest posts by admin aapc (see all)
- Message From Your Region 7 Representatives | October 2018 - October 24, 2018
- Message From Your Region 6 Representatives | October 2018 - October 24, 2018
- Message From Your Region 5 Representatives | October 2018 - October 24, 2018