AAPC Adds Auditing Services
The AAPC is opening a new audit services division that will provide full-service health care compliance and corporate integrity audits. The new audit division will service outpatient practices, health plans, health care attorneys, and government regulators, to determine key areas of risk and provide detailed recommendations to resolve them. AAPC will use member auditors to provide services in all specialties and are leveraged from the credentialed AAPC members nationwide.
The AAPC will validate each audit, focusing on the areas of an organization that have the greatest risk potential. Auditors will provide the following services:
- Insurance Audit Appeals
- Coding and Billing Accuracy
- Accounts Receivable Audits
- Corporate Integrity Audits
- Compliance Audits
- Expert Witnesses
- ICD-10 Readiness
Learn more about the AAPC Audit Services Division.
Latest posts by admin aapc (see all)
- Message From Your Region 6 Representatives | Pam Tienter and Jean Pryor - January 16, 2020
- Message From Your Region 3 Representatives | Astara Crews and Dianne Estes - January 16, 2020
- Message From Your Region 7 Representatives | Robert Kiesecker and Pam Brooks - January 16, 2020