Joint Commission Seeks Heart Failure Certification Input
- By admin aapc
- In Industry News
- May 14, 2010
- Comments Off on Joint Commission Seeks Heart Failure Certification Input
The Joint Commission is seeking input from health care professionals involved with heart failure patient care to assist with developing requirements the agency will use to expand its Advanced Certification in Heart Failure program.
The Joint Commission, in collaboration with the American Heart Association, is expanding this certification (Phase 2) to promote improved health outcomes for heart failure patients in outpatient settings.
Assistance with standards development may involve:
- Hosting a learning visit
- Participating in a pilot testing
- Participating in focus group calls
- Reviewing and commenting on the proposed standards
If you or your organization is interested and able to assist The Joint Commission in these areas, complete the Advanced Certification in Heart Failure: Interest in Phase 2 Development form by May 28.
- Do You Have a Documentation Emergency? - April 3, 2023
- Correctly Identify Low Back Pain - March 1, 2023
- How to Optimize the RCM Process - February 1, 2023