AMA Corrects CPT Errors and Omissions
Updates have been made to the July 2 list of CPT® Category II short and medium descriptor documents. According to the American Medical Association (AMA), two codes were inadvertently excluded from the earlier posting.
The two codes are:
- 4326F PT (OR CAREGIVER) QUIRIED RE AUTO DYSFXN SYMPTOMS
- 4328F PT (OR CAREGIVER) QUIRIED RE SLEEP DISTURBANCES
Updated versions of the Category II short descriptors and medium descriptors documents are posted on the CPT® Category II codes page of the AMA website.
The AMA also posted July 22 errata for the CPT® 2010 Book.
Corrections in CPT® 2010 include:
- Changing the copyright year from 2010 to 2009.
- The addition of parenthetical language, “Do not report 92542 in conjunction with 92540 or the set of 92541, 92544, and 92545,” for parentheticals following codes: 92541, 92542, 92544, and 92545.
Latest posts by admin aapc (see all)
- Message From Your Region 6 Representatives | Pam Tienter and Jean Pryor - January 16, 2020
- Message From Your Region 3 Representatives | Astara Crews and Dianne Estes - January 16, 2020
- Message From Your Region 7 Representatives | Robert Kiesecker and Pam Brooks - January 16, 2020