My AAPC Brings Membership to Your Phone
Track an exam, sign up for HEALTHCON sessions, and renew your membership with this easy-to-use mobile app.
Did you know that AAPC makes it incredibly easy to access membership-related information such as your membership renewal date, if you have enough continuing education units (CEUs), or whether you have signed up for any webinars lately? Effortlessly manage your membership and use AAPC’s many educational offerings and work-related resources via the My AAPC app on your mobile device.
Easy Access Through My AAPC
My AAPC is a free application for your phone or tablet that allows you fast, easy access to your AAPC membership benefits, exam status and results, and more.
Using My AAPC, you can:
- Log in securely using your existing AAPC account. There’s no need to create a new username and password.
- Review and update your AAPC profile.
- Quickly view your membership status and renewal information.
- View registered events and upcoming events.
- Quickly access Healthcare Business Monthly and AAPC’s Knowledge Center.
- Browse AAPC certifications.
- Take Healthcare Business Monthly quizzes to earn CEUs.
- Scan QR codes on certificates to track your earned CEUs.
- Manage your CEUs through the CEU Tracker.
- Watch webinars/workshops in the on-demand library and earn CEUs.
- Access free tools for coding and billing.
- Track your exam status and get real-time updates for in-person and online exams.
- Select and view your sessions at regional and national conferences.
- Get reminders and notifications for exams, AAPC events, membership renewals, new issues of Healthcare Business Monthly, and recently posted articles.
- Quickly and conveniently access your AAPC membership card.
Best of all, it’s part of enhancing your membership experience. All you need to do is download the free application.
Getting Started With My AAPC
Before you begin your free download, be sure your mobile device meets the minimum software requirements:
- Android version 5.0 or higher
- iOS version 9.0 or higher
If you don’t know which software version your mobile device is using, check your settings or check with Apple or Google to find out. If your device is running a lower version than shown above, look for the “Software Update” option in your device settings. This will allow you to update your software to the latest version.
Once you’ve confirmed your device is ready, search for My AAPC in the Google Play Store or App Store. Once you’ve installed the app, simply log in using your current www.aapc.com username and password.
Stay Up to Date
My AAPC includes the most sought-after tools and features from the AAPC website in an easy-to-use mobile app, and AAPC is continually improving it. The app is updated periodically with new features and additional access to your account, education, and other resources to improve your workday and career.
Be sure to allow for automatic updates so that you’re always getting the most from My AAPC. For Android devices, open the Google Play Store app, select Menu, “My apps & games,” and My AAPC. Click on the three dots in the right corner and check the box next to auto-update. For Apple devices (iPhone and iPad), from the settings menu, choose App Store. Under Automatic Downloads, slide the button to the right of Apps Updates to turn on automatic updates.
My AAPC puts membership in your hands, making it easier than ever to connect with AAPC.