Access Fillable CMS Forms on Codify
- By Deborah Marsh
- In AAPC News
- June 1, 2022
- Comments Off on Access Fillable CMS Forms on Codify
Complete and print forms with a few clicks in AAPC’s code lookup tool.
One of the hidden gems of AAPC’s Codify is its Regulatory Information section, chockfull of documents from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), private payers, the Office of Inspector General, and others. And one of the most useful features of this Regulatory Information section is the CMS Center Forms.
This area includes 176 forms such as the Advance Beneficiary Notice of Noncoverage (ABN) and the Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA) Application for Certification. Many of the forms can be completed online before printing.
Here’s how to access this handy Forms feature on Codify:
- On the top navigation menu, select Publications/Regulatory Information, as shown in Figure 1.
- When the new page opens, select Forms under CMS Center in the menu on the left, as shown in Figure 2. On the Forms page, simply select the form you want to view.
- How to Move Tools on Your Codify Homepage - June 1, 2023
- Here’s Why You Need Old Medical Code Sets - May 23, 2023
- COVID-19 Vaccine Coding Gets Major Overhaul - May 2, 2023