Create a Custom Codify Menu Featuring Your Top-Used Tools
Add up to 10 pages for faster access to your favorites.
Which coding tools do you use most often? National Correct Coding Initiative (NCCI) edits? Global days calculator? Now you can create a custom favorites menu in Codify to access these tools quickly. Here’s how to use this new feature.
- Hover your pointer over My Codify in the top bar and click Create Favorites Menu.
- In the resulting dialog box, enter a name for your menu (the default is My Bookmarks). Click Create.
- Open a Codify page you want to include in your menu. Then, hover your pointer over your new menu’s name in the tool bar and click Add.
- In the Add Current Page To Menu dialog box, enter a name for the page and choose whether you want the page to open in a new tab when you click the entry in your menu. Click Submit to add the page to your menu.
- Now, when you hover your pointer over your new menu, you will see the clickable link to your selected page. You can include up to 10 pages in your custom menu using this process.
Once you’ve created your menu, the Create Favorites Menu option will not show under My Codify. You can use the Edit button to either revise your menu or delete the entire menu — clicking Delete All in the Edit Menu Items dialog box will delete all the pages but not the menu; to delete the menu, hover your pointer over the menu and click the Delete button in the resulting pop-up dialog box. This will restore the Create Favorites Menu option under My Codify so you can create another favorites menu when you’re ready.
- Use Codify Indexes? Don’t Miss This Timesaving Tip - September 1, 2023
- Get Ready to Relearn COVID-19 Vaccine Coding - August 23, 2023
- Use Notepad in Codify to Create a Code List - August 1, 2023