Create a Favorite Codes List on Codify
- By Deborah Marsh
- In Coding
- February 1, 2023
- No Comments
Stop searching for the same codes again and again by creating a handy quick-reference list.
Building a Favorite Codes list in Codify gives you one-click access to details about the codes you use most. Here’s how to create and access the list.
- Give a code the thumbs-up. Click the thumbs-up icon at the top right of the code details page to add a code to your Favorite Codes list (Figure 1).
- Watch for the pop-up box after searching. When you’ve searched a code a few times, expect to see the Auto Favorite pop-up box on the code details page asking if you want to add the code to your Favorite Codes list. (Figure 2).
Note: You can enable or disable the pop-up box any time. On the top menu, select My Codify/Set Search Settings. When the new page opens, scroll to the Auto Favorite Tool line. Select ‘No’ to disable the pop-up or ‘Yes’ to enable the pop-up. Then click Save Your Settings.
- Access your Favorite Codes list. Click the My Codify/Favorite Codes entry in the top menu. The page with your Favorite Codes will open, sorted by code set and with clickable links to get more information about your top-used codes. (Figure 3).
- New COVID-19 Code for Bivalent Booster - March 21, 2023
- Check MUEs to Avoid Unit Errors on Your Claim - March 1, 2023
- Changes Are Coming for Billing Insulin in DME Pumps Under Medicare - February 27, 2023
Leave a Reply