Streamline UHC Billing
Submit your UnitedHealthcare (UHC) claims online for immediate return of a fully-adjudicated claim value for most claims, the plan’s responsibility, and the patient’s responsibility based on contracted discounts and plan benefits. UHC says it only takes five easy steps after login to submit a claim to UnitedHealthcareOnline.com.
- Go to Claims & Payments and select Claim Submission
- Select Patient
- Select Physician/Provider
- Enter Claim Information
- View Claim Summary and Confirmation
Can you submit secondary claims electronically to UHC? UHC does not require secondary claims (both Medicare and commercial professional secondary [COB]) to be submitted manually on paper. You can submit most secondary claims electronically via EDI channels or through UnitedHealthcare Online. For additional tips to help you with electronic claims submission, visit UnitedHealthcareOnline.com > Claims and Payments > Electronic Claim Submission. There are other EDI tools and resources including a Quick Reference Guide, benefits of EDI, tips for physicians and facilities, and more.
Latest posts by admin aapc (see all)
- US gets the ball rolling on ICD-11 - August 16, 2019
- Message From Your Region 7 Representatives | October 2018 - October 24, 2018
- Message From Your Region 6 Representatives | October 2018 - October 24, 2018