4-Step Process to Compliance
HCPro recommends incorporating each of the following steps into your compliance planning process.
- Focus on building a “top-down” structure for the compliance program.
- Develop a code of conduct.
- Establish an employee compliance hotline.
- Communicate the compliance program to employees.
Read the full article on HCPro’s Web site, which explains these steps in greater detail.
Latest posts by admin aapc (see all)
- US gets the ball rolling on ICD-11 - August 16, 2019
- Message From Your Region 7 Representatives | October 2018 - October 24, 2018
- Message From Your Region 6 Representatives | October 2018 - October 24, 2018