4-Step Process to Compliance
- By admin aapc
- In Industry News
- August 19, 2008
- Comments Off on 4-Step Process to Compliance
HCPro recommends incorporating each of the following steps into your compliance planning process.
- Focus on building a “top-down” structure for the compliance program.
- Develop a code of conduct.
- Establish an employee compliance hotline.
- Communicate the compliance program to employees.
Read the full article on HCPro’s Web site, which explains these steps in greater detail.
Latest posts by admin aapc (see all)
- Do You Have a Documentation Emergency? - April 3, 2023
- Correctly Identify Low Back Pain - March 1, 2023
- How to Optimize the RCM Process - February 1, 2023