AHA Coding Clinic® for ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS, Volume 10, Number 3, is one long Ask the Editor section. That means this issue offers authoritative guidance on a lot of different topics.
Subscribers to the Codify by AAPC ICD-10 Coding Clinic add-on can access information about the areas below. This is just a sampling of what’s included:
- Acute kidney injury, renal subcapsular hematoma: N17.9, N28.89
- Blast injury, firearm: S36.498A, S36.590A, X95.9XXA
- Cervical epidural hematoma: G95.19
- Control, postpartum hemorrhage: N17.9, N28.89
- Diabetes, optic neuropathy: E11.39, E11.9, H46.9
- Gastrojejeunal junction intussusception: K56.1
- Kratom abuse, withdrawal: F19.139
- Noninvasive, invasive, high grade papillary urothelial carcinoma: C67.1-C67.3, C67.5
- Peripheral neuropathy, graft versus host disease: D89.811, G63, T86.09
- Prescribed cannabis use, chronic pain: Z79.8994
- Subchorionic hemorrhage: O20.8
- Tracheal agenesis, tracheostomy placement: 0DH50YZ
Note: Tools and data available may vary based on your Codify by AAPC by AAPC package.