• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ & read the forum rules. To view all forums, post or create a new thread, you must be an AAPC Member. If you are a member and have already registered for member area and forum access, you can log in by clicking here. If you've forgotten your username or password use our password reminder tool. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below..
  • Important Note: We will be performing a scheduled maintenance on 1st November 2020. The site will be offline from 7:30PM (MT) till midnight. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

5010 Question

msrainbird

Networker
Best answers
My provider is going to be changing his mailing address to a PO Box but for some reason I am thinking that he can't do this because of the 5010 but I can't find anything relating to this. I know that for the physical address I had to get the zip plus 4 in our system but keep thinking there was something about PO boxes. I would appreciate any help you could send my way :)

mitchellde

True Blue
Best answers
You are correct it must be a street address for the billing address. You can google 5010 and there is a ton of info on the different requirements and the address is a big one.

msrainbird

Networker
Best answers

Debra,

Thank-you for your feedback. I was pretty sure that I remembered correctly but not 100%...I did google but got so much info that I got overwhelmed...Thank-you again, I appreciate your help :

Tammy