• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ & read the forum rules. To view all forums, post or create a new thread, you must be an AAPC Member. If you are a member and have already registered for member area and forum access, you can log in by clicking here. If you've forgotten your username or password use our password reminder tool. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below..
  • Important Note: We will be performing a scheduled maintenance on 1st November 2020. The site will be offline from 7:30PM (MT) till midnight. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

sborpa

Contributor
Best answers
99173 eye exam if they were able to advise that the child had 20/20 both eye but was unable to complet due to incooperation can we still bill this? I say yes but am receiving different information.
Same goes for 92551 this states unable to complete due to uncooperation, I again say no bill but am told as long as the chart is dictated why we can still bill. Your thoughts please!
Thanks you:p

Best answers
-53 hope this helps
99173 eye exam if they were able to advise that the child had 20/20 both eye but was unable to complet due to incooperation can we still bill this? I say yes but am receiving different information.
Same goes for 92551 this states unable to complete due to uncooperation, I again say no bill but am told as long as the chart is dictated why we can still bill. Your thoughts please!
Thanks you:p