Wiki A call for consultants

Best answers
We are in the process of revising our auditing protocol and will result in a large increase of surgical cases that will be reviewed concurrently.

The case load will be between 1500 and 2000 cases monthly. All records are available electronically and reviews may be performed offsite.

We are accepting proposals at this time. For further information, please contact Elizabeth McAllister. emcallister@genascis.com.

Consultant Position

Dear Ms McAllister:

I am very interested in your available opportunity. I have emailed my resume to you for your review. Please let me know if you have not received it so that I can resend if necessary.

Thank you for your consideration
Grace Brown

Hello I wanted to know if this was still available I was very interested in your consultant position

Consultant position

Ms McAllister, I am interested in your Consultant position I will email you my resume for you to review.

Thank you

Debra Bales

I am Interested

I am interested in submitting a proposal for this opportunity. Please Contact Dyann at R M Medical Management.com 888-229-6268. Please visit our website at rmmedicalmanagement.com
Thank You

Surgical Review

Hello: My name is Mary D. Gregory, RHIT, CCS, CPC, CPC-I. I own and run a medical coding consultant company. We are very familiar with CPT coding guidelines on the physician side and the faciltiy side. We have all certified coders. If you are in the need in the future please feel free to visit our website.www.mascodingsolutions.com.
Thanks
Mary

I am very interested in applying for this position if it is still available. I am currently employed as a Coding Educator/Auditor for a large multispecialty group practice with 9 satellite locations. I hold the CPC, CGSC and RHIT credentials. Please contact me at jennifer_west80@hotmail.com or 304-675-1639.

Thank you,