Wiki Anyone's facility operate under the Office of Mental Health in NY State?

KMilsap

Contributor
Best answers
Hi Everyone!

Does anyone work at a facility that operates under the Office of Mental Health in NY State? We just switched from operating under the Department of Health, to OMH, and rules and regulations as far as documentation and coding seem different. I've been coding BH for 3 years, so I'm familiar with most things, but some changes are throwing me for a loop. Would anyone be willing to be a resource for me when I come across something I may not know how to address? I have many OMH documents that I currently use to answer my questions, but they aren't always clear.

I would be SO appreciative of anybody that would be willing to help.

Thanks in advance!

Omh nyc

Hello, I was wondering if you would connect with me to discuss your findings for OMH NYC

Hi Everyone!

Does anyone work at a facility that operates under the Office of Mental Health in NY State? We just switched from operating under the Department of Health, to OMH, and rules and regulations as far as documentation and coding seem different. I've been coding BH for 3 years, so I'm familiar with most things, but some changes are throwing me for a loop. Would anyone be willing to be a resource for me when I come across something I may not know how to address? I have many OMH documents that I currently use to answer my questions, but they aren't always clear.

I would be SO appreciative of anybody that would be willing to help.

Thanks in advance!