Wiki ASC billing for provider

koteswararao

Best answers
Hi ,

We have a one doctor who owns the ASC (Ambulatory surgical center), he is Gastroenterologist tries to bill his asc billing services to get paid for global as well as professional services. Can we bill both global and professional service to get paid from payers. We though billing as

1 ) With Pos 24 on HCFA along with facility charges box 32 A with facility NPI and 24J with individual NPI.
2)With POS 11 on HCFA with provider group details.

Can it be paid? Please suggest.

Are you stating that you are billing for a procedure rendered at the ASC under place of service 24 and in addition to the procedure you are attempting to bill for additional office visits that are normally included in the global period under place of service 11?

Just want to make sure I am understanding your question before I respond. :)

Are you stating that you are billing for a procedure rendered at the ASC under place of service 24 and in addition to the procedure you are attempting to bill for additional office visits that are normally included in the global period under place of service 11?

Just want to make sure I am understanding your question before I respond. :)
Doctor owes the ASC centre . When he doing the Colonoscopy in ASC he want's to bill under 24 POS and same code he want's to bill in 11 POS.