Wiki Balloon angioplasty and stent placement of right renal artery

Best answers
My physician recently did this operation and I have no clue how to bill it!
This procedure is billed as POS 11
Procedure:

1. Abdominal Aortogram
2. Selective Bilateral Renal Angiogram
3. Balloon Angioplasty and Stent placement of Right Renal Artery
4. Use of Arterial Closure Device
5. Supervisions of Conscious Sedation for 60 mins

Abdominal Aortogram: This revealed mild atherosclerosis of the abdominal aorta with no evidence of aneurysm
Right Renal Artery Angiogram: This revealed 80% ostial/proximal lesion
Left Renal Artery Angiogram: This revealed patent left renal artery
Balloon angioplasty and stent placement of right renal artery: We obtained arterial access and inserted the 6 French sheath into right common femoral artery. We engaged right renal artery with LIMA catheter and crossed the lesion with Regalia wire. We then engage renal sheath and use V18 wire. We then performed balloon angioplasty to the left renal artery lesion. We then deployed express stent 6 x 18 mm. Final angiogram revealed excellent results. 80% lesion was reduced to 0%

I think I should bill
1. 75630
2. 36252
3. 37248 (This is the code I'm not sure about, because it doesn't mention a Stent )
5. 99152 & 99153 x 3

Any help would be appreciated.

They deployed the express stent, so it's coded to 37236,RT. If this was a diagnostic angiogram and selected bilateral renals, you can code 36252,51. Was there a typo with the POS because that's for office and this procedure should be done in a hospital setting. Question the angioplasty... It says left renal but should it say right renal?

37236-RT FOR STENT PLACEMENT
36252-RENAL ANGIOGRAM BILATERAL( IF DIAGNOSTIC ANGIOGRAM PERFORMED, OTHERWISE USE 36245-50) (USE MODIFIER 59/XU AS PER PAYER)
99152 & 99153 x3

Hi so sorry.. My AAPC wouldn't let me log back in!
Ellis3350 - POS is not a TYPO we preform the procedures in a Outpatient Based Lab. It is not classifieds as a Ambulatory Surgery Center or Off Campus Outpatient Hospital Center. So we bill under POS 11. Thank you for catching the report typo I had my physician fix it. Thank you for the codes those look correct after researching them!! :)
Jadhavaganesha345 - Thank You for responding! :)