• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ & read the forum rules. To view all forums, post or create a new thread, you must be an AAPC Member. If you are a member and have already registered for member area and forum access, you can log in by clicking here. If you've forgotten your username or password use our password reminder tool. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • We're introducing new features and a new look to make the forums easier to use and more valuable to you. See what's new and let us know what you think!

Billing for Ambulance from one ER to another Er


Bay City, MI
Best answers
I work for an insurance company, auto and work comp. Yes, we pay the transfer from one hospital to another often. Bill as you normally would. A0427 and A0425 for mileage. Just use modifier HH instead of SH.