Can you reschedule the CPC exam if you are already scheduled

jordway

Contributor
Best answers
I am wondering if you can reschedule the CPC exam if you are already scheduled and a there is a conflict with the date. My exam is scheduled in September so it is more than a month away and I don't want to mess up anything with changing the date. Any insight would be appreciated!!

jordway

Contributor
Best answers
Do you mean I have to reschedule my exam within two weeks of the original date I had scheduled or I have to schedule before I am within two weeks of taking the exam??? Thanks for your help.

twalk14

New
Best answers
Reschedule exam

You have to go into your purchased items click on your scheduled exam and there should be a hyperlink that says reschedule. Keep in mind that you must pay $50 to reschedule if your exam is less than 3 weeks away.

ArunNair

New
Best answers
MY EXAM ON 02 AUG 2019 ITS ALREADY SCHEDULED HOW CAN I RESCHEDULE MY EXAM DATE TO DEC 2019

Pathos

True Blue
Best answers
MY EXAM ON 02 AUG 2019 ITS ALREADY SCHEDULED HOW CAN I RESCHEDULE MY EXAM DATE TO DEC 2019
On AAPC FAQ page:

"How do I cancel an exam?
This service is available on our website for your convenience, located under your upcoming events, on the main page. Click on “Cancel This Exam” link. An AAPC Exam Service Charge will be assessed ($100.00 US and $150.00 for all international exams). Exam must be cancelled 21 days prior to scheduled exam date. The Exam Service Charge must be paid in full prior to rescheduling your exam."