• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ & read the forum rules. To view all forums, post or create a new thread, you must be an AAPC Member. If you are a member and have already registered for member area and forum access, you can log in by clicking here. If you've forgotten your username or password use our password reminder tool. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below..
  • Important Note: We will be performing a scheduled maintenance on 1st November 2020. The site will be offline from 7:30PM (MT) till midnight. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Cantharidine cpt code?

geminitc81

Networker
Best answers
Cantharidine is used in our office for warts and im just looking to see what type of code would i use for the cantharidine, Dr are saying maybe cryosurgery but i would like to see what everyone else thinks>? I cant find it the cpt book?
thanks in advance

boydma

Contributor
Best answers
Cantharidin

You should bill the 17110 Destruction of benign lesions other than skin tags or cutaneous vascular proliferative lesions; up to 14 lesions.