Wiki Cardiothoracic training

denisek1028

Networker
Best answers
Does anyone know of a good conference or webinar series for Cardiothoracic coding? I have been coding for our Cardiology group, but this is a new area to me and I am looking for any help with resources, books, webinars, seminars, etc.

Thank you!

Does anyone know of a good conference or webinar series for Cardiothoracic coding? I have been coding for our Cardiology group, but this is a new area to me and I am looking for any help with resources, books, webinars, seminars, etc.

Thank you!

Go to CTS.org. This is the Society of CardioThoracic surgeons and they have a conference twice a year that is fantastic. A coworker went to the Chicago conference in the fall of last year and brought back a ton of really great information.

Look at your AAPC Healthcare Business Monthly publications, you will find all kinds of different specialties advertising their conferences.

Finally when I am in doubt...Google is my friend :)

Good luck!!

Last edited:
Cardiothoracic material

Does anyone have and material from the Chicago workshop you would be willing to share? A coworker and I tried to go but our company denied our request. Also, are there any sites that may have this information accessible?

Thanks in advance!