• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ & read the forum rules. To view all forums, post or create a new thread, you must be an AAPC Member. If you are a member and have already registered for member area and forum access, you can log in by clicking here. If you've forgotten your username or password use our password reminder tool. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • We're introducing new features and a new look to make the forums easier to use and more valuable to you. See what's new and let us know what you think!

Care Plan Oversight - I recently started working for a Rheumatologist


Best answers
I recently started working for a Rheumatologist. He asked me today about billing for care plan oversite services for his patients that he refers for Physical Therapy. All the oversight codes I can find are for patients in nursing homes, hospice or home health care. Is there some type of code to use for over seeing Physical Therapy? Are there other Rheumatologists doing this? I appreciate your help.
Thank you Marlene:)